I am a time management freak. I like lists. I like to check things off my lists; I find unhealthy amounts of joy by looking at checked boxes. Maybe that's how I define love. You know that crappy categorization of how people liked to be loved: touch, gifts, verbal...yeah I don't remember them all because I don't care. Although Aaron is 100% touch. (Having an inner Senior Dich, I have to sacrifice my space constantly.) Anyway, maybe mine is checkboxes. Sure that doesn't make sense. I'll have to figure out a way to fuse it with Aaron. You know like on Seinfeld when George combines sex and eating...although that didn't work out too well for him, which is a shame.
Anyway, back to my master plan. I just thought I would put an update on where I stand right now. Things on my imaginary life checklist:
get married
have kids (yeah we're done...I still have to convince Aaron of this.)
write a book (almost checked off.)
sell the house and just go on missions till we require assisted living. (yeah, I realize this is a bit of a hard sell for Aaron. He thinks I will want to stick around and see my grandkids or something. He's promised at least 3 missions...)
bust into the celestial kingdom. (Some days I feel like this is impossible and then lately Aaron and I have been realizing it might not be that hard. Sure there's a few locks to pick and then you got to get past Peter, but it's possible. Seriously though, sometimes Aaron and I feel like an anomaly, Aaron knows tons of mormons that "what goes on the road, stays on the road." I saw it at internap too. It's shocking.
No comments:
Post a Comment