Monday, March 31, 2008

I love you two, but I'm going to mace you in the face.

Tomorrow is April Fool's Day. As Bryn might say, "I so excited!" Livy and I already got the parents this weekend with a ruthless "The kusches might have to move again" ploy. We had to cut it short because Kusch thought it was too mean. But he is mistaken, it was choice. And the parents laughed with relief. I have many things planned for tomorrow:

  • squirtgun wake up
  • cottonball muffins
  • saltwater "juice"
  • taking the girls for a surprise but really just going to the bank (There will be tears on this one. Lauren hates pranks, especially when she thinks it will be a surprise. Sometimes it's sweet to be a mom.)
  • Crisco Oreos for Aaron to take to work
  • and a few others I can't reveal at this time. One might involve a baby chick, it might not...Aaron draws the line at live animals...maybe I can fake one...otherwise I'll just have to settle for peeps.

No comments: