Sunday, March 23, 2008

It's like a koala crapped a rainbow in my brain

So Shari is having a favorite things party with some of her friends and asked all the Birch girls what our favorite things are; it led to a fully entertaining email train. These are some of my favorite things right now:

  • An Encyclopedia of Joseph Smith's Teachings (it helps clarify or bring new light on loads of topics)
  • My fondue pot
  • Bath & Body's Heel of Approval (I'm slowly nursing my feet back to public viewing)
  • My blogs (they house my thought vomit)
  • Balsamic Vinegar and Roasted Red Pepper sandwiches
  • A gift certificate to Barnes and Noble and a 2-hour break from my kids
  • This YouTube video: Man Cold
  • My Cafe Rio recipes
  • snowboarding in powder (closest feeling to floating)
  • toe-cap bindings
  • a mixed slurpee
  • shmoodies with Aaron
  • spontaneous dance parties with my ladies
  • Ava's knock-knock jokes
  • laying on a beach, sand between the toes
  • juice (I love it. I am the female Buster.)
  • tucking my feet under Aaron

Things I learned from the Birch 112 and now must try:

  • MAC Studio Fix
  • Pureology Shampoo/Conditioner
  • Tigi S Factor Smoothing Lusterizer
  • Artichoke & Jalapeno dip at costco
  • Caudalie vinosource rich anti wrinkle cream
  • Big Star jeans

Aaron complains that he has to plan all year trying to figure out what I would want for Christmas/Birthdays. Say no more, wink wink, nudge, nudge, ya know what I mean.

No comments: