It doesn't get better than banging your elbow while pulling wet clothes from a washer. Really? really.
Seriously though, I have been so distracted this week, again I just can't multi-task. I've had to wash the same load of kid clothes three times before I finally remembered to stick them in the dryer. And I guess I didn't need to wash them again but my little girls look like wet dogs most of the time, and I wasn't ready for them to smell like wet dogs. Rest assured, the clothes are pipen hot and smell fresh.
I think I'll blame my distraction on changing deodorant. I'm a secret solid girl true and true, but this week I branched out. And look what I get? Distracted chaos. Thanks a lot Degree clinical strength for women...actually it works pretty well.
1 comment:
Hey Smelly Cat (reference to your "mangy cat" from earlier blog), but I guess with all this deodorant talk you are a smelly cat. I'm glad you decided to join in on the blogging. Now I can blog stalk you... not like I don't talk to you every other day, but now you don't know if I'm coming to read up on my brookie cookie.
Post a Comment