I had a wave dream last night. The girls and I (no aaron) were vacationing on an island off of south america. We had a little bungalow on the water. And I noticed the ocean was particularly high. Still we continued to swim until I saw the growing wall of water. We had no high land, no car, and it was a small island. Before the girls could see the approaching wave, I gathered them inside the bungalow. I wrapped my arms around them, kissed them and told them I loved them. And then I waited with my unsuspecting children for the end.
chowabunga sidebar: do you remember the tidal wave bubble gum TV commercials? I used to love them and the gum.
3 comments:
Yikes! Scary dream.
Ohhh Brooke, we ARE sisters, (some suspect otherwise because of looks), I had a dream exactly like that about two nights ago. Except, we were vacationing as a Wilson family reunion at the Myres' beach house (if they had one). Very scary!
Brooke I have those dreams all the time except the wave hits and I get carried out to sea all while trying to save the kids from drowning. I usually wake up sweating and yelling out to the kids. Stupid dreams!
Livy love that you're dreaming we have a beach house.
Post a Comment