Twelve married years with
aaron. Twelve. Last Sunday I was showing a picture of Aaron and I in front of the temple in Sharing Time and I realized that none of the children including VAL 12 were born yet. That made me feel really old. Really really old. Does it feel like we were Honeymooning in San Fran and
Mendocino twelve years ago? Actually it feels more like an hundred years ago. Our lives are so changed; who we were back then, I wouldn't recognize myself or
aaron. We thought we were so grown up, but now I just see my former self as a baby, a dreamer, an idealist.
1 comment:
Congrats on 12 years! I CANNOT believe that it has been than long. I remember getting the pictures from your wedding while I was in France and wishing so much that I could have been there. It's true, we were so young, and we all believed we could change the world...what I would give for some of that idealism right now...but anyway, back to you and Aaron...I love you guys and I am so happy to have known you from ALMOST the very beginning. You guys are awesome!
Post a Comment