Yesterday, I found one. Just one, in the middle of my hairline, only two inches long, and bright gray: the banshee. This yokes my soul with sorrow considerably. I mean my kids aren't even teenagers; I'll be white by the time Bryn turns 15. The war has begun. Aging: 1 me: well, I plucked her, so touche.
3 comments:
Oh Brooke, I found my first one my freshman year in college. I have 8 years of whites growing ahead of you and I am I think 7 years younger than you.
I found my one and only when I got engaged. It was about 2 inches also. Every time it grows back I grab it. It's worst on me with my dark hair plus the kids haven't even come yet. I'll have gray hair and a cane as I'm walking my little ones to kindergarten. The teacher will wonder if I am the his grandma. You are in a much better situation then me.
I have yet to find any..but I highlight often enough that they don't have a chance. I'm sure they're there.
Post a Comment