Tuesday, August 11, 2009
That is funky and not in a musical way
Saturday, Aaron and I went to see GI Shmoes--it was awesomely bad. Truly a B hit wonder; thinking is not allow, you just go for the ride. In the middle of the movie, I turned to Aaron in horror over the rankest smell to ever permeate my nose: someone, near us, farted and it was brutal. Aaron couldn't smell it, so I assume it was the ass tards next to me. This is not right. Just because its dark, doesn't mean its kosher to rip one. It is more offensive than crop dusting cubes in an office. It is the equivalent of an airplane toot: people are trapped next to you, it is unconscionable! Have you no shame toot offenders? If you do it, you're a sickie. And if I sniff you out, I will call you out. Anyway, it was an unfortunate event that I feel warranted an editorial.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment