So we made the trek to California. Two separate flights (thank you frequent
flyers). I had Bryn and Ava. Aaron had Lore and Morgan: yes he got the short end of the stick. And she screamed the majority of the flight. Oddly, I had little sympathy. We arrived on the 3rd of July and the girls and I stayed till the 18
th. Aaron flew back and forth between
California,
Colorado and
Texas; it wasn't much of a vacation for him.
Commiserations. The two + weeks were full of fun, cousins, aunts, uncles,
grannie and pa. I admit, I was very nervous about going for so long (I don't like to spend that much time with my own parents), but I was pleasantly surprised how fast and great the trip was. It did take a toll on the kids, the second week the kids were beyond over tired, but gratefully we slowed down the second week. Here are the high and low lights of the trip:
top ten
- Shopping with Jamie
- Coldplay
- The Folsom Zoo
- Fairytale Town
- Baby chicks at the farm
- Running with Megan and Kiersten
- Man aerobics with Bryan
- Slumber Parties and Pool side with cousins
- Cranford but not Little Dittle
- My black mamba and other various pranks...suckers every time.
bottom five
- Aaron blowing his knee hours before we flew home
- Grandpa Favero
- Dumping the kids on Jamie for Coldplay
- Losing Morgan at Fairytale Town for about 7ish minutes. Heart pounding awful.
- The kids not sleeping.
No comments:
Post a Comment