Ok, while we were out catting around town, I saw a Smart car on the roads. A Smart! I haven't seen these since Aaron and I were in Europe. Smart cars are ridiculously small vehicles--yeah they're not cars--that you can find all over Europe because they can park in tight spots and get fabulous gas mileage. We had heard that they were going to sell smarts in the US, but Aaron and I never believed we would actually see one.
You have to be a flaming idiot to drive a smart in America. Why? Because I could crush a smart with my left butt cheek, that's why. Seriously, golf carts would fair better than a smart in a car accident. It is only a matter of time before some "smart" idiot get crushed to death by a civic. Yeah, a GEO Metro looks like a full-size car next to a smart.
I guess if you treated your smart like a scooter you might survive. But driving in Utah, that's a death wish.
So you can go to smart and customize your American death trap. Here's mine, I call it blueberry bliss. Oh yeah, I upgraded to a cabriolet, it makes it even more ridiculous. I also got the heated seats, once you have them you can never go back. Can you imagine spending $18k on this. People are suckers. I could get a wrangler for the same price!
No comments:
Post a Comment