Wednesday, April 2, 2008

And I say to myself, I need exact change

My grandma tobler is about to turn 93. My grandpa died over 12 years ago now. My grandma is more than ready to die, unfortunately, she's fit as a fiddle...what I've learned from both my grandmas is that once your husband dies, forget about taking care of your body and just supersize me. Then I should kick it within a few years. Anyway, my grandma tobler told my parents this weekend the reason she thinks she hasn't died yet. She said,"I think I haven't died because I don't want to do church work in heaven." Then even more seriously, she asked my dad, "How do you do all that church work?" My dad laughed and then told her of a dream he had where he saw my grandpa and a few of his buddies in heaven eating hors d'ouerves and drinking cocktails. So he suggested she could make hors d'ouerves in heaven. She thought about it and decided she could do that.

As for church work, my golden pass of preemie baby has finally expired. I get to teach Relief Society in a few weeks...and the primary president asked Aaron if I'm ready to come back. They just called new primary choristers, so hopefully I'll get something else.

musical sidebar: Is there ever a bad time for White Zombie? seriously, Rob Zombie brings a smile to my heart.

No comments: