Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Here's a lesson for you and me, cuz I'm no fool.

Last night I had a weird dream. For some reason I had handfuls of quarters and I was suppose to go to this convenient store to use one of those coin machines that takes your coins and gives you dollars. So I stuck a quarter in, but before I could add another quarter, the machine spit out a twenty dollar bill. I stuck in another quarter, another $20. I did this several times till I had at least $200-$300. I can't keep the money because that would be dishonest. So I go to the store clerk to turn the money in. The store clerk is Creed (from the office). He tells me that the machine is owned by another company and he can't take the money. He tells me to keep the money and then go and put the rest of my quarters in so that it doesn't overpay anyone else. So I think this is a good plan and put the rest of my quarters in. By the time the machine starts working properly, I have handfuls of cash money. Then I wake up.

Two things that disturb me about this dream is that one) Creed is my moral conscience. Not Jimmy Cricket, Creed! And two) that I accepted Creed's plan as a good one.

No comments: