Aaron is an early adopter, I'm early majority at best. It's good to be married to an early adopter. I'm a promoter. If I find something I love, I promote it to any one who will listen. I don't know if that is because I want validation for my own choices or if I just want everyone to share in the love...probably a little bit of both.
These are the things I am promoting right now:
Degree for Women Clinical Protection Deodorant: it threw me off for a week but this stuff is awesome. Once it dries it feels like satin in your armpit. And I stay ultra dry...I'm not a very sweaty person, but today I taught Relief Society and yeah not even a slight dampness.
Glad Oder Shield Tall Kitchen Bags in New Vanilla scent: It is potpourri in my trash can. I take several whiffs out of the can before I stash it away under the sink. It is delightful. My father in law even asked if I was making cookies once because of the pleasant scent escaping from under the sink. If I'm in the kitchen, and need a moment, I just waft the door and drink in the soothing vanilla scent of my trash. (Yes, Aaron thinks I'm a psycho.)
The Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point: This museum is fabulous for kids and adults. All of the girls loved it and they had really cool interactive things for the kids to do: sandpit to dig out dino bones, build your own dino island, a viewing area to watch real paleontologists work on cleaning up bones. Apparently, this museum has the most dino bones in all the US. They have two full size T-rexs. It was frightening to see their actual size, I'm sure my dreams will be terrifying the next time we battle it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment