Friday, August 22, 2008

What seems to be the problem, Micheal?

Aaron and I were watching the Olympics when a crappy promo for America's Got Talent came on and painfully finished with a shot of David Hasslehof sporting a Germany-loves-me-so-should-you face. And I huffed, "Hasslehof."

To which Aaron replied enthusiastically, "I know, it almost makes the show legit."

I (sincerely) love that I'm spending eternity with this man.

2 comments:

Erin said...

ha ha... you know he just does it to get under your skin. I loved that you "huffed" Hasselhoff. That is the only way anyone can say his name... "Hasselhoff" dirty dirty man.

Cami said...

I didn't know you had your own blog as well as the bravas - I've been reading and I'm lauging so hard I'm almost crying. I hope the move went well. Send me your contact info when you get a chance (or cell reception). Was the tiny island techie Mark? Just checking. :)