Tuesday, August 5, 2008

marco

Our house is in the void of cell phone coverage. I have no signal until I drive two minutes away. So since we moved in, I catch up on my correspondence on my way to the store. At first, I was thrown off, like having a ghost limb after an amputation. But now, the silent phone is kinda nice. I'm getting loads done, and the girls are getting plenty of attention. It reminds me of life, once upon a time, when no one had cell phones and we just focused on where we were and who we were with.

Although, Aaron is out of town and I am missing him something fierce. He gets home tomorrow night. I don't think we've ever gone this long without speaking on the phone in I don't know how long. That is when having no phone is no good.

That said, I need to switch to AT&T...one of the few that gets coverage in our house. This saddens me, I have tmobile myfaves and that saves us tons of cash money. ooh well.

No comments: