So we moved in...but we're back at the apartment again tonight. Why? Because Aaron loves to drag things out until I pull out my hair annnnnnd because we left this morning at 7am to meet the movers (so we didn't have time to get everything out).
Today was not my favorite day.
The movers went fast and got everything in the house by 1pm but they completely busted 3 of the six chairs for the dining table. Frustrating, but now we'll get a new set. Almost everything got here. We have a couple of mystery boxes missing, which is lame. Managing kids, helping movers, having a period (which aaron claims I planned; he needs a beating today), running around like a chicken, and unpacking, unpacking, unpacking. Oh and our air conditioning was not working. It is fixed now, but we were dying for most of the day. Good times.
Aaron and I are both working on little sleep and lots of ridiculousness. Moving lowlight: Aaron threatened to punch me in the ovaries: right in the baby makers. (Not literally, it is a quote from Ron Burgundy)...but they were definitely fighting words. Especially when I'm PMSing and have a caffeine headache...yeah, I've been drinking way too many diet Cherry Pepsis this week. I got to cut back on the feel good juice. We're cuddly now but I was ready to take aaron to chinatown earlier today.
We're going to relax and get some sleep and hopefully tomorrow will be better. peace out.
No comments:
Post a Comment