Wednesday, June 25, 2008

you're killing me smalls

I have issues with spiders: they run fast--sometimes jump (at you), they are covered in visible hair (I hate hair too, but that's another entry on its own), and they are sneaky. All cons if you ask me when discussing desirable traits of bugs. And what is up with the freezing! He nearly jumps on me while I'm posting my Bryn trauma on the brava awards and now he is frozen as if I have the courage to kill him or something. shew. I think it is a wolf, which I know are generally harmless but look at him: he's the beast! Swine spider, don't you know I have issues, serious spider-fearing issues.

When we were in denver, our real estate agent, Grandma Jacqui, informed us that they don't have too many bugs--mostly spiders. This did not help my aging heart. So of course all of those mountain homes are lathered in small eight-legged freaks (yes, I've seen this b-rate movie with Aaron). I've been leaning more toward Evergreen. We just found this great looking cabin thing: delicious evergreen. It is making the prairie look boring. Although, my mom met someone from Evergreen, she loves it, but said you can't have pets outside because of the cougars. Cougars. I know Provo has them too but Provo isn't smack dab in the forest. I would expect the cougars to hunt Ava in Evergreen. Of course, today I would probably let them.

Today has been one of those: one step forward, three back. When I feel it is going to be a day like that, I should just back off and weather the day. But I don't, I push through and we're all miserable for it. Ava has been a banchee. She kept the other girls up till nine--and then I moved her to a crib. She wasn't pleased. oh well. I should probably get to bed. Lauren's birthday is tomorrow. Kangaroo Zoo here we come.

Nevaeh sidebar: A kid's book just released called the Puddlejumpers. This threw me a fast one because my book is The Puddlejump Adventures. The books are not related as far as plot goes, so I think I'll be okay. I just need to come up with another name for my Puddlejumpers...I'm thinking Puddlekeepers (but this may be too close in title still) and Leaplings.

No comments: