We did it. We're out of the house. Aaron came home an hour after the movers pulled away with the truck. So I 99.9875% moved us by myself. Aaron pulled some nails and took care of the fish tank. Yes I plan to rub this in for the next twenty years. I think I've earned it...Aaron disagrees. The house is suppose to close today. Swine underwriters postponed the closing.
Right now we're living la vida wilson. So far so good. This week we plan to spend as much time with friends as possible. The kids are going to hate the car by the end of the week.
moving lowlight: While cleaning the bathrooms, I went to the kitchen to get something and walked into a fart from one of the movers. He didn't mean to dust me but I immediately regretted the decision to buy them burritos for lunch that day.
No comments:
Post a Comment