Friday, June 13, 2008

t-t-t-t-today junior

I am in slow mo. I should have the girls and myself packed for the next month by now (according to my moving-checklist). The bags and inventory are out, yet I didn't quite finish. Tomorrow, I need to finish packing, run to the bank, get a father's day something for aaron and my dad, make cafe rio pork and sides for a party, call the swine roofer, pack the wii, oh a million other things I can't remember right now. I'm dragging my feet because I'm not quite ready for the moving gauntlet. But the more I drag, then the gauntlet gets worse. Writing this all out right now is only stressing me more. This is no good. The ladies are going to love me tomorrow when I crack my whip....

Aaron and I finally saw Indiana Jones while we were in Denver. Lucas is falling apart. First JarJar, now Shia Leboof (or whatever the crap his name is, he's just a no-talent ass clown). If they make another series of Indiana Jones with Shia, I'm going to be pissed. I love Raiders, this was not Raiders. But it was better than Temple of Doom...well, maybe that's giving it too much credit. There were some crazy cheesy parts in Crystal Aliens.

No comments: