I have a problem: I broke down and purchased a VitaminWater today. I PAID. I clearly need help...possibly counseling or some sort of support group for flavored-water addicts. Seriously though, I have crazy-messed-up-buster-fiending when it comes to juice or adequate juice alternatives (like savory VW).
moving sidebar: moving companies are a dream--or at least when you have "professionals." I am having the opposite of a Livy moving experience, and I am luv'n it! The house is all boxed and we load tomorrow.
I'm really going to miss our neighborhood, house, school, park...the kids are doing okay so far.
Tooth fairy sidebar: Lauren got a dollar and a note from the tooth fairy thanking Lore for putting her tooth in a note. It was much easier to find....damage: controlled. Although, I reluctantly need to give up on my ten-year plan of becoming a ninja...she woke up twice from my crappy skills of slipping under a pillow. What am I going to do when insomniac Ava loses a tooth? Maybe I should look further into ninja training. I do have a purple belt... If I did train, I would want to focus on tiger...I know everyone says dragon, and dragon is sweet. I'm just more of a tiger. (its my nature and my nerdish sublayer...Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: it's in my top ten favorite movies of all time. Who doesn't like kung fu set to YoYo Ma?)
No comments:
Post a Comment