Wednesday, June 11, 2008

sweet nectar of life

I'm mildly addicted to VitaminWater. It is delicious. As a juice hound, I delight in its balance of flavor and water. Other flavored waters pale in comparison. VitaminWater tastes like delicious juice. I can swallow a 16oz in three gulps. Sure, Aaron's argument (that I can't even taste it) is valid. But I straight up love the stuff.

Aaron had the hook up for free VitaminWater when he was at Ogio. I had cases of the stuff. But now that he's no longer at Ogio, my supply has become scarce. I'm down to my last three Defenses. I'm savoring them now. I'm not about to pay for it, but come on. I need my juice. I suggested to Aaron that he could work out a trade for RedBull. He doesn't think this is a good idea since they are a competitor and have been cannibalizing employees. This is no good--I need to reactivate my VW hookup.

No comments: