I'm struggling to find my voice today...not literally, of course, but in general. My head is pounding with to-do's and I have no time for what I really want...or I'm too tired to make it. And then I thought I was going to get a break on Friday but just kidding, aaron reminded me we have a dinner with some friends. How I spaced it, I don't know?
On a sad note: Lore's teacher (from 1st grade) has two children. A week ago, she put her little 5 yr old to bed and the next morning he was dead. They don't know what caused it; they're waiting for an autopsy to find out. Devastating. As I tucked all my kids into bed tonight, I wondered: would I regret the way I treated them today, if they don't wake up tomorrow? My answer varied with each kid and there were not enough I-love-yous or I'm-so-proud-of-who-you're-becoming. Why is it so easy to be negative and to be neglectful of being positive?
and hooray, my little niece addy does not have a tumor. shew.
2 comments:
Wow! That is so sad to hear!!! Thanks for the thoughts about how I treat my kids.
Oh that's horrible! A good reminder to always show them how much you love them.
Post a Comment