Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Help, I'm in a nutshell, I can't get out

This week has been insane: coordinating baptisms, kids, aaron out of town, taking the Cannon kids at 4am because their mom went into labor, kids, shuttling, starting school again, lots and lots of kids, joining nanowrimo, starting a new story, overtired sugar high kids, and barely any sleep. Ich muchte shlafen. Ich bin uber mude.

Cannon sidebar: he's adorable even if he still doesn't have a name...I still like topher.

BYU sidebar: we are officially super cougs. We're going to the football game this weekend in Wyoming with some friends. I might paint the happy helmet blue and put a target on it. One of our friends thinks we're going to get pummeled with beer cans. I say: bring it.

V sidebar: so abc brought back the 80's mega show: V. I loved this show as a child. Seriously, I was in love with Donavon. We watched the new remake last night: lame. Although, I do like Lost-girl. We've been catching random episodes late at night of the 80's V on SciFi channel: lame too. Seriously, why did I love this show? And why did I think Donavon was cool. He's an average looking camera man...turned renegade resistance leader bad ass...maybe he's still cool--but the new preacher isn't.

No comments: