Stink'n Ava. The little pill has become the Pest of the West. She is scratching her 3-yr-old itch and it burns me every time. Today: we went to Code Yellow at Target. Yeah, there's a Code Yellow at Target if you lose your kid; they locked down the doors. One second I was buying yogurt, the next, Ava was gone. I was screaming her name in the store while she hid. Hide and Seek. And then when we found her, she ran when I was about two aisles away and it took us another two minutes to find her. She's now riding in a cart till she's four. I wanted to murder her and hug her guts out when I got to her.
This is the first time she's ever run away from me at the grocery store and now her privilege is revoked.
At the same time: complete relief.
1 comment:
how do you teach a lesson when you're so angry and so happy at the same time? ugh. not funny.
on another note, every child should have a pop pop. a gangee too.
Post a Comment