Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm smiling; smiling is my favorite.

sneaky sneaky. If I type fast enough, I'll get this post in for November. Why is this important? Cuz I'm a goal-setter fool. My goal for this blog is to have more entries than last year. I'm lagging. I can feel I'll be quite chatty in December.

We just returned from Thanksgiving with the Parents in Utah. It was a great break and no one threw up...this is sometimes difficult when Wilsons get together.

Top Ten
  1. Turkey, pie, and family...and garlic mash potatoes
  2. Pop pop's brava with the hot chocolate
  3. Best car ride ever through the Colorado mountains...Morgan didn't puke and no kids fought.
  4. Wrapping up in my parents' posh snuggie. Oh yeah, give in to the power of the snuggie. They have them for dogs now too--ridiculous.
  5. Sleeping in till 9a one morning...I forgot what 9a felt like in bed.
  6. 2012 baby. This ridiculous thriller was everything it needed to be. two snaps.
  7. The Peppermint Place and the park with the kids.
  8. "No I'm good."--Morgan's new favorite phrase.
  9. Chasing Lauren around on the carpet super charging our socks for shock battle. I won of course.
  10. Kiersten and the funnel. This prank works every time.
  11. Foosball with Amber. We need a rematch to determine a winner. The score: 1:1.

Bottom Five
  1. Last hour of the car ride home...we almost ran out of gas only twenty minutes from home.
  2. My heart attack...I mean heart burn. I've never had it so I thought I was a goner.
  3. Aaron's uber nostalgia: we went to the BYU bookstore...I told him he's turning into his parents. Gift certs for his stocking.
  4. The almost kitten-lick shower...not quite to Tobler standards yet, but close.
  5. The missing Granato's and then the closed one.

No comments: