What is? My super human man strength power chi. I got it and it is all mine. Jealous? Let me illustrate:
Proof #1: I helped Aaron and my dad get a thick table into a truck...they asked me cuz they know I got it.
Proof #2: I helped Aaron move the ping pong table out of the truck and into the garage. That thing was heavy; he needed me.
small drum roll....tut tut.
Definitive Proof that I have ultra man strength; Proof #3: Today I got Aaron's Christmas present. A 46" man TV. Two men loaded it into the car. One woman loaded it out of the car and all the way into the house (including several stairs). The box was almost bigger than me and certainly wider and way heavier.
Now do you believe?
[Aaron is going to be blown away when he realizes I hauled it into the house. Although, I'm in a pickle now. I don't know where to hide it. I'm not taking it upstairs or down stairs. I might have to hide it in his office closet. This isn't a good spot but the stairs almost broke me getting it into the house.]
2 comments:
Does Aaron not read your blog? The secret might get out. Anyway, I am impressed again at your super woman abilities. I am lucky to carry the baby around these days.
my questions exactly, have you blocked Aaron from reading your blog? And we ALL know of your superhuman strength!
Post a Comment