Tuesday, January 6, 2009

ass glee

Arrr, the holidays are over and it is back to routine...except for the commander which is being fixed. Good thing we slacked on selling the liberty, because now I don't need a rental car. Ugh, I hate that bob barker. Seriously, I can't believe I backed into a light post. Who does that? retards like me, I guess.

It is a new year, and time for resolutions. I'm a huge goal setter--even though I don't get half of it done. But I'm a glass-is-always-full kind of person (except for when I hit light posts) and so I count half of my goals accomplished as better than none. I have a sickness though. I have caught "senor dich." How do I know? Because the week prior to new year's eve, I contemplated, categorized, and prioritized my goals for this year. I'm a nerd to the 1000 degree. I accept this; but becoming my father is icky. To fight off my senor dich sickness, I refuse to put my list on this blog (with delightful check boxes; seriously, I love the html form: checkbox=please).

Christmas sidebar: I got a Rubik's cube, and the bastard tempts me everyday. I can almost solve the thing but get hosed doing the last four corners. swine cube.

ass glee sidebar: bryn and ava are convinced that when we pray, we say "ass glee" instead of "ask thee." It brings aaron and I joy every night during family prayer.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I'm glad you swear when you pray. I think it keeps the prayers more real, more true to self - you know what I mean?

As for the commander...a moment of silence. It is a very cute car. When do you get it back?

Alys said...

That would make me laugh too. Miss you guys!