Thursday, January 22, 2009

everybody cut, everybody cut

Today has been a play day and I'll reward myself with laundry tomorrow. Laundry day is brutal because it also includes scavenging in Bryn and Lauren's room for clothes that have been tucked everywhere except the laundry basket. And then four loads later, I have a hill of socks that scream obscenities at me. I loathe the sock pile. I wish they could match themselves.

I'm going to reward myself with new makeup though...if I get it all done. I know I shouldn't buy new makeup with Bryn and Ava in the house. Makeup is their weakness; but consequently, I'm almost out (thanks to my two little beauts) and thus I actually need new makeup. So I think that's a good reward for finishing the laundry.

So Aaron keeps hinting we should have another baby and I keep telling him to suck it. I do not need more babies. I do not want more babies. I'm an old woman; my eggs are rusty and shriveled. And we're not going to have a boy--strike four, we're done. So why does he want to try? I have no idea...if he wants more, then it will have to be another miracle baby that can not only bust through my once infertile uterus but also bust through my many lines of defense. Yeah, it's not happening. Aaron is clearly not home enough. If he was, this would not be a debate.

So my friend told me today that they are remaking Footloose. This is a crime against Kevin Bacon. Footloose makes my top 20 favorite movies of all time. Any movie that has some sort of dance off is box office gold (to me). Xanadu: case and point. Zac Efron will never be Ren. never.

No comments: