Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm pretty good with a crossbow

I am now a master genius. Seriously. I solved my Rubik's cube. Who does that? Geniuses. So therefore, I am. Sure it took me almost a month, but I frak'n solved the thing. And now that I know how to do it, I'm pretty sure I could do it again.

Did I use cheats? Yes, at one point I did look at a cheat (for an actually really simple part of the puzzle) but I couldn't understand their algorithm...so I still had to figure out how to get to the next step of the puzzle on my own--this means I can still claim master genius. Although, if I couldn't understand their algorithm that may disqualify my master status.

This, of course, is also a triple bonus score to become a power geek. But I don't care, I SOLVED A RUBIK's CUBE. Bring it.

And yes it's midnight on Friday...double geek points earned. [It's all about points.] I solved it while watching Bridget Jones.

If the kids mess it up before Aaron gets home, I might cry...I'll have to hide it...or put it in a glass case on the mantle.

No comments: