I love prophesy about the last days; I became a bit consumed by it a few years ago. And I suck in anything that fits into what I believe as a mormon. Of course this also includes the Mayan Calendar, which predicts the beginning of the destruction period to be Dec 2012. The Mayans claim they got their calendar from their god (which happens to be more accurate than our current calendar, plus the mayan calendar tracks more than seasons and time--so fascinating, I love it. Although, it is hard to find scientific info on it without getting bogged down in the new age crap.)
And yadda yadda yadda, this is my point. The history channel was playing one of its Bible Code "documentaries" the other night; for the record, I don't believe in the Bible Code any more than Nostradamus---which is zero. I just think it is fun. Anyway, the bible code predicts a comet to hit in 2012. It all comes full circle. (Oh and if you live in California, you might want to move by 2010--that's when the bible code predicts some huge earthquake...on the plus side you won't have to live in the post-comet era in 2012.)
Anyway, my real point is this: we saw a trailer for the new 2012 movie and "I so excited." Not that I believe that reality will play out like the movie, but that there is a movie about all this 2012 prophesy stuff. It should be a good ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment