Wednesday, October 22, 2008

you're going to get over it, and be my best man

So way back in March, I did this b-rate boy movies vs. bad romatic comedies march maddness; the winner being You, Me, & Dupree. I swore I would que this crappy movie after Aaron made me watch another truly bad b-rate boy movie. So a few weeks ago, Aaron tortured me with: In the Name of the King (A Dungeon Siege Tale) starring Jason Statham, Burt Reynolds, and Ray Liotta dressed like Liberace. It was beyond bad...Jason Statham's weapon of choice: a boomerang. So as payback, I queued You, Me & Dupree; it came yesterday. Last night we watched it and it was terrible. I hate Kate Hudson. I think it ended up being more painful for me than Aaron.

Which leads me to my next concession: Underworld is better than You, Me, & Dupree. To penalize my lack of judgement, I will not speak ill of Bruce Willis or Nick Cage for one month. It is going to be hard, but I'll try.

But to torture Aaron a bit more, I just queued to the front: Thoroughly Modern Millie starring Julie Andrews. Aaron hates this movie. It will be enough retribution for the movie and Fantasy Football. I know this is spiteful, but it makes me feel a bit better.

1 comment:

Adam said...

How can you hate Kate Hudson? Did you see Almost Famous? I get it, she has pretty much sucked rocks since then but she was good enough in that one movie to make up for all the subsequent flops.