Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Do you want the mustache on or off? Off, please. Too bad.

I have only a few days left before Aaron (and his brothers & cousins) begin growing their Thanksgiving Mustaches. I have no love for the mustache, but I respect Thanksgiving Mustache. It is a weird boy bonding thing that I won't regulate no matter how gross it is. Although, I hate kissing it; I don't like it to come in contact with my skin; it makes me claustrophobic and basically drives me crazy for a month. Just thinking about it makes me cringe. Of course, Aaron's family is coming for Thanksgiving this year; so for spite, I'm going to get Aaron's sisters to join me in Thanksgiving Armpit: longest pit hair gets the prize. Aaron welcomes the challenge, he thinks it will disgust me more than him....I don't know about that, he could be right. But I have to at least try...as it is he is joining fantasy basketball as I type--arrrrrrgh. Wish me luck.

Modern Millie sidebar: we got, watched it, and Tap-tap-tapioca was stuck in Aaron's head for at least an hour. Spitevenge accomplished.

2 comments:

Alys said...

Brooke, that is disgusting. I am kind of hoping Sean will not grow a mustache because of his Seminary calling requiring a nice shaved face. We will see, I am sure he will find some way around it.

christy said...

Oh, Brooke. I love it. It is so like you to come up with a proper revenge. Let me know how the armpit hair thing goes...