This evil sore-throat-death-cold has claimed my voice. I am speaking in whispers and of course I had a ton to do today...I'm done with being sick. As it is, I had to take Morgan and Ava to the urgent after hours care because their eyes began to ooze pink eye goop. This has officially killed our trip to Utah, the girls are devastated.
The only thing getting me through the day is quoting Man Cold with Aaron. Poor little bunny thinks he is getting pink eye.
On the plus side of not going to Utah this weekend, Aaron and I plan to vote early on Friday.
1 comment:
That is freakin' hilarious. I will always think of that now when Adam is sick. I'm so sorry that you guys have been sick for so long! And I am sad you aren't coming to Utah...BUT, we need to plan better anyways. When you plan your next trip out here, we must get together. I've been thinking about you a lot lately and we need to catch up. Get better, you guys.
Post a Comment