Thursday, October 9, 2008

delicious again, Peter

On a more positive note, I am a master chef...well that might be exaggerating it a bit, but I'm kinda a master chef. When I think of someone stepping to that next level of "can cook well" to "master chef," I find one main criteria: a master chef can taste a meal she didn't cook, and then replicate it at home. Carolyn's sister, I consider her a master, can do this effortlessly. I achieved this level of chef-dom tonight.

Last summer, Aaron and I went to NYC for our ten-year anniversary. While there, we went to this incredible Italian restaurant. Tonight, I replicated my pasta dish, from that place, by just using my genius. Therefore, I have become a master--which boosts my desire and confidence in entrepreneur-ing my dessert cafe: Deliciousity.

Speaking of which, and further illustrating my chef skill: I have created my own delightfully addictive pumpkin chocolate chip cookie. Sure, I improvised from a couple of recipes, but the details, that make it fabulous, are my own.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found you :) Just googled you...amazing and scary that it was that easy.

christy said...

So you need to sure the cookie recipe!

Adam said...

Um, this could easily be a post on seriously so blessed. I know you said you identify with it a little bit, but this may be over the top.