Last night I woke up from a terribly leaky dream about my lady plague. So naturally, I ran to the bathroom and discovered I was fine. Swine dream.
In an unrelated story about plugs, Aaron is one of two brand managers for his Business Unit (mountain states + Tx & Louisiana). As of Friday, Aaron was over the mountain states. On Monday he found out the other brand manager had been fired and that Aaron now covers the entire BU except for Dallas. This = more travelling + stress + a minor threat that we may be encouraged to move to Texas. We love where we're at, so we're prematurely stressing this. . . or at least, I am. I embrace change but not now; we love Denver. I just hope they hire someone.
2 comments:
There are worse places to be than Texas. (I am typing this as I wear my "Don't Mess with Texas" shirt). We would see you more often if you were there, but I hope you get to stay in Colorado because I know you love it.
No...we love where you're at in Colorado. Jonathan is planning a trip just so we can visit you and so he can go back to that awesome race track. A lasting impression was made.
Post a Comment