Thursday, October 22, 2009

same ol same old

It snowed three inches yesterday; so after breakfast this morning, we dug out all the snow clothes and I shipped the kids outside. Sounds simple enough...but it wasn't. It took me thirty minutes to dress all the kids. I felt like the mom from A Christmas Story. They played outside for about an hour and then they defrosted over hot chocolate. I'm ready for winter, sorta--I've been loving our bike rides.

Well I better run. We have back-to-back late-overs tonight and tomorrow. And then Saturday, two parties and a BYU game that we're hosting. Ackkk. Entertaining is great for many reasons: house is clean, kids are entertained, friends, fun, yadda yadda yadda...I've got an hour before it all begins.

1 comment:

Alys said...

I can't believe it already snowed there! I am sitting in an air conditioned room thinking it is way too hot!