Another reason I have super-human man strength. I just shovelled our driveway by myself. Three-car garage, two feet of snow. Can you deal with that? My arms feel like jelly. Of course Aaron went to buy a snow blower yesterday and they were sold out--true Aaron's luck. But yeah, we're investing in one. I don't need to run today, I just got a workout.
Oh and my friend was going to come over today with her kids. We had to abort the mission: she got stuck on the street about 100 yards from her house. They don't plow our neighborhood and it is crazy deep. I have to give her props for trying.
We're expecting another 6 inches today. Oh baby it is going to be a white halloween.
1 comment:
Wow. That is a lot of snow. That's tough on the kids for Halloween. Our Halloween here was sunny and hot. I was sweating in my custom which just consisted of stretch pants and a shirt.
Post a Comment