Friday, October 16, 2009

My other clothes, they were stinky; these are my recreational pants

I have six pairs of jeans; this morning, I realized they are all dirty. How is this possible when I caught up on laundry last week? Each pair has been splattered by something disgusting--most from the mangy kid variety. It wasn't until today, when I put on some slacks (that's right, I used the word slacks; it is the most appropriate) that I realized I need some casual/non-jean/non-shhhhhweat pants. Who knew? ...well I do, now....because I'm wearing slacks.

All dressed up and only banal errands to run. I look like a working mom who had to run home to pick up her kids from daycare because they were throwing up or beating other children. I like dress pants, but not during the day: I just feel silly.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Wow 6 pairs of jeans...well I guess I probably own the same amount but some have been reserved for when I go "camping or painting"...or when I lose my last 5 pounds.