I did it and it worked: 3-day potty training. I'm a believer and a success story. I'm not going to lie, the first day was incredibly rough: 17 dirty panties later and not a drop of pee made it in the toilet. By 7p, I put her in a diaper for bed and my sanity. The next day, she said, "Potty." I ran her to the potty and she went. It has been four days since that first success and we've only had two accidents. Incredible. And she tells me and then she runs to the potty. I help her on because I don't have her on a special kid seat. (I trained Ava straight onto a regular toilet and it is working with Morgan too.) So now I am officially done with diapers.
Aaron's lobbying for a dog. I need to stay strong. A dog would complicate my life too much.
3 comments:
Congratulations! You're superwoman. Good luck holding your own against Aaron and the dog.
No more diapers, hooray! I am just about to get in them (well, not me, but you know what I mean) and I am not looking forward to years of diapers. And, a dog won't be too bad. Just keep it outside and then you don't have to worry about potty training it.
Hooray Brooke! Hooray Morgan. And no...a dog would not be fun. Just visit the pet store. We have 3 dogs that live next door and I still can't stand the poops in my yard.
Post a Comment