Sunday, June 14, 2009

I'm late, I'm late, I'm late

It is late and I need to spend five minutes with Aaron, so this is going to be quick.

I survived my first week in Primary. Conducting, Sharing Time, Set up, Tear down, Stake Primary there, meetings, mayhem, you name it, I did it today. It is the reason I've been glued to this computer since 8p tonight. 132 kids but we survived.

At least I get a pass next week. We'll be in Utah for a wedding and we would love to see whomever while we're there.

3 comments:

christy said...

Congrats on surviving your first week. You'll be amazing and shake things up in a fantastic way.

Natalie said...

I'm assuming Primary President?! How are you? I'm in San Diego visiting Adam. Tenley stopped walking the day after we got here, which sent us to the ER, then a scare that she might have a bacterial infection that would require surgery, but I think she is getting better - She started walking again, but does have a bit of a limp still. Hoping it gets better soon. Wish I was going to be home to visit when you come out to Utah this weekend, but were are here until the first of July...Next time! Miss you.

Cami said...

Wish I would've read this 3 days ago - would've loved to have seen you and catch up in person. Maybe next time. :)