Oh I forgot to mention that Christy introduced me to Black Mamba. I couldn't lay off my dad this weekend. Christy: This is the silliest and best prank ever. I'm addicted to it. Look out Faveros the Mamba is coming at you in just one week. And Wilsons, you got it coming at the end of July. I'm going to invest in some googlie eyes too, wicked funny.
So what is this Black Mamba: it's a black sock. Yeah, you put it on your hand and make a snake puppet with it. Then, and this is were it gets ridiculously silly, if you catch someone napping: you slap them awake with the snake and hiss, "Black Mamba" in their face while displaying the snake. I know, it sounds ridiculous, but it is funny and addicting. I love my Black Mamba.
5 comments:
I love, love, love that you have brought the Black Mamba to life, esp. on your dad. Too funny. It makes me smile.
Ryan and Christy introduced us to the black mamba when we saw them last too. Kusch was caught napping, but we chickened out. We knew it would not go over well.... kudos for getting Dad with the black mamba.
Okay, that is really dumb, but I was laughing just reading about it. Does the Black Mamba hit pregnant women? Just wondering if I need to be extra cautious when napping.
Way funny! I think Jonathan would kill me if I did it to him..but you could and he wouldn't get mad. :)
Oh, Brooke, I laughed out loud at this post, I may have to get me one of these. And I can just see you doing it, too. For some reason is kind of reminded me of the little "tickle, tickle" in London. Cheers! Hey, do you wanna come to San Diego sometime? I'm going to be here a lot of the summer, so if you wanna take a trip...
Post a Comment