My lovely neighbor Lana and her husband bought some total beach body workout system program lifestyle thing. They have this crazy workout dvd set that includes a 16-min ab section but the abs are also on all the other dvds, so she gave me the abs dvd. I tried it last night: it kicked my ass. . .well actually my whole body. Most ab dvds are lazy and slow and all about form. Not this one, it is 400 crazy ab exercises in 16 minutes and breaks are for the weak. I had some pride that I could do all of the exercises but one: the pikes always get me and this one is particularly brutal. Sincerely brutal. Anyway, I couldn't do all the reps; I'd break after 15 or 20. Mama needs her breaks. Shew. So now I want Aaron to do it with me to see if I'm weak or if it really is insane. The instructor dude even said: don't do this everyday. Yeah, because your core could catch fire or explode...at least that's how mine feels today.
bleh, aaron doesn't get home till late tonight, he has some event in the city. So right now I'm procrastinating mopping and party decorating. cheers.
1 comment:
I'm excited to try it. I doubt I can do it, but let's see.
Post a Comment