Sunday, May 17, 2009

these pretzels are making me thirsty

ahh ha. It is sunday, and somehow I have found 5 minutes of peace. It's a bit relieving actually.

I found out today that this summer I'm losing my only two active girls in my Val10 class. That means I'm left with 8 active smelly-farty boys.

I got a bunch of books to read for this spring/summer. Sunny's The Ranger's Apprentice looks a little sketchy but I'm willing to go on faith.

I got my hair cut--only two inches. I'm weak; I wanted to cut it all. I've had long hair for too long. I need ponytail hair for the pool: this was my weak defense. I committed to shorter hair next time. We'll see if I'm brave.

I blew it last night with Aaron; I hope he forgives me.

I'm slacking on some of my goals, I need a kick forward.

Two weeks till swimsuit season: four pounds to go. I don't think I'm going to make it...it will be close, we'll see.

Writer's Group this week: I need to get my query together.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I am feeling somewhat obligated to let you know that I creep on your blog regularly. Sometimes I still miss having Sunday chats with you in the basement of your Orem home. I will make no apologies when I horn in on your visit to CA over the summer so that I can see you and meet your new baby.

Thank you for introducing us to "kicked in the nuts." Based solely on that clip, Mark has requested that I link your blog to ours.

Jenny

Sunny said...

Give the book a chance...I really liked them...remember like Harry Potter but not.