It's not a Tiger but I did buy a juicer--nothing crazy, just a little hand one. So it is official: I'm really old and I'm too tired to care. I've held off buying a juicer because my hands are strong enough to squeeze whatever juicing needs I've had...until now. Limeade is too tedious by squeezing wedges. [Lament.]
I don't know why a juicer is such an old person thing to me, but it is. Both my mom and mother-in-law have juicers and juice lots of random fruits and vegetables. Why is it that when we get old we want all our fruits and veg to be drinkable? Is that why there's V8? Does V8's love group consist of mainly 50+ somethings? I bet it does. Aaron's mom bought V8 for everyone last time she was here. [bleeeah.]
swine juicer.
1 comment:
Being a person who has to often be forced to eat fruits and veggies by a loving husband, I like the idea of a juicer because it make it easier to get the "daily 5." I should probably get one. Enjoy your juicer!
Post a Comment