Tomorrow is April Fool's. I love this day, it brings me joy and I celebrate by honoring all of my Grandma Tobler's traditions (except for dressing up like a freakish clown). So I have my usual tricks planned and I might just try the sprayer ploy again. But thanks to a fortunate call from Christy, I have some new tricks up my sleeve. And because of spring break, the kids have no idea it is April fool's tomorrow. I don't think I'm going to tell them either--at least not until all my tricks are executed. It is going to be sweeeeet.
Grandma T sidebar: the woman is turning 94 this week! What is up with my grandmas living to be forever years old. I do not want to live this long. I say after 75, let's just call it a day and be done. Got that Heavenly Father: after 75, just take me out. (Preferably, while base jumping.)
1 comment:
i was thinking of you today and when you made waffles for us on April fool's and put paper towels in them. And I was too nice to say there was something wrong with them.
Post a Comment