Friday, March 27, 2009

I see you like to chew; why don't you chew on my fist.

I survived two snow days...now I just have to get through two weeks for spring break. How does adding one to my day make it that much harder? Well, because Bryn and Ava get more attention when Lore's at school, which creates less need for mischief when Lore gets home. Also, Bryn is addicted to Lore, and she forgets Ava is there when Lore is home--this creates hurt feelings. Thankfully, Morgan is getting older and more fun for Ava to play with. Still, Ava often comes crying to me that Bryn and Lauren aren't including her. And last but not least, Lore is a helper but also a tattler. So yeah, four at home is more trouble. I don't know what I'm going to do with just 2 at home when Bryn starts Kindergarten in August. I might actually have time to eat bonbons then.

So I thought for spring break, we could get outta here, but Aaron is going to be gone sporadically for work. So I can go it alone (but I'm nervous based on our last adventure to Utah) or I can just find stuff to do around here. I'm wimping out with option two. We'll see if I survive.

taxes sidebar: they're done and we owe Utah more than they deserve. Swine utah--their state taxes are almost 3 x's colorado's. Hurray for Colorado.

1 comment:

christy said...

You're always welcome in Kansas. We just got a new sleeper sofa we're just dying for you to try out and a new huge beanbag for the kids to jump in. We'd love to have you.