The people of Utah can not yield or merge when driving their cars. This drove Aaron and me insane. Gratefully, the people of Colorado can yield and merge...but they can not stop at a stop sign. Well, they have the stopping down right. They just don't know when they can go if there are other cars at the stop sign. So I can be sitting in a 4-way with a bunch of cars and no one knows what to do. This is insanity! I know what to do: ram them with my car is what I'm going to do. But seriously, I consider myself a nice driver--I rarely use my horn. But the stopping and not going is driving me crazy. So I just jersey juke everyone at the stop sign if they show any sign of retardedness. I know, it's rude but someone has to go.
This is a serious problem in Denver and someone has to fix it! (this is my favorite snl skit right now + mcgrubber.)
1 comment:
That is so annoying!
What is annoying me right now is that the horn on the Land Rover is BROKEN and I am a huge horn honker. You have to be in a place like the bay area where everyone here grew up in a foreign country and most of them don't even have their license.
Post a Comment