Thursday, February 12, 2009

I don't know how to put this, but I'm kind of a big deal

I'm currently reading the autobio of Ben Franklin and I have to say: Ben Franklin is a bad ass. Seriously. He's my kinda people. I'd like to think that if we were born at the same time, we would hang out.

I feel the same way about Peter the apostle. He's my favorite of Christ's original twelve; he is passionate, determined, flawed, and fierce.

Victoria's Secret sidebar: I blew way too much money in there yesterday. I love everything that I got but I'm having a bit of buyer's remorse. If I were married to my brother, I'd have the green light. He told my sister(in-law) that she could spend as much as she wants in that store. I know Aaron concurs with my brother's philosophy, so I'm sure I'm fine.

1 comment:

christy said...

Thanks for outing me. I should probably spend some money in that store before tomorrow but how do you do that with all the kids home?