Today, Ava, Bryn, Morgan, and I had a huge dance party. You had to dress smart too--no slouches. I love watching Ava dance right now--it is very uncoordinated coordination. And it makes me smile every time. So why the huge dance off: to honor Kevin Bacon of course. And because we had to upgrade our dish so that Aaron can watch Glen Beck, which also included all the sirius stations. I love sirius. It has disco, classic alternative, new indie, new UK, old skool rap, and a 80's station. Does it get better than that? No, no it doesn't.
Aaron left for Jackson Hole today. I have many fond memories of Jackson. I was wishing I could go with him. He gets back tomorrow. Oh, he also finally got his truck--his bubba transformation is complete. I'm excited for him...even though it goes against everything I believe in.
Oh, so I planned ahead and made reservations for Valentine's Day, because usually we forget about it till it is too late. (Aaron's birthday is also the next day, thus I generally make the V-day plans: it's a toofer.) And I'm super excited for what I have planned; only, I can't score a babysitter. Our tried-and-true is booked already. I'm beginning to panic. I'll have to make some calls. yikes.
4.5 miles + pilates x (5 x a week) + a monster brownie = desired hot mama results
sirius sidebar: Is it wrong to shake it with your kids to The Humpty Dance? Possibly. The lyrics are filthy. But how can I resist the Humpty Humpty?
1 comment:
I love that you have dance offs with the kids. I love your blog and hearing what you're up to. When you get time - email me your new contact info. I'm glad you like your new neighborhood.
Post a Comment