Monday, February 23, 2009

a case of the mondays

I've got it bad today. Today has been a miserable day. At one point, it involved: poop that was not in a diaper or toilet, dish soap all over the floor, battlecats fighting to the death, broken toys, and Lore's friend that ran into a bed and then hobbled home.

And then Aaron asked me (over the phone) how did I not throw up? My reply: because I'm a mom. If I threw up over every nasty thing I had to clean up, then I would probably be five pounds lighter...but it would still be another thing to clean up. Plus, I think my nose sensory is dead--4 babies in 5 years will do that to you.

What makes me frustrated is that I had planned to surprise the girls with a trip to the zoo tomorrow. But now I don't want to take them. They're lucky we're meeting up with some friends otherwise they would be stuck at home sucking it up cinderella style. Tomorrow better be an angel kid day or there will be hell to pay.

sigh.

No comments: